home about outfits runway editorial

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Inspiration


Yesterday my Introduction to Religion class had a buddhist speaker come, he taught us a lot about the religion, and about the mindset you are supposed to have as a buddhist. He kept saying that Buddhism is just a mindset that helps you make your life better, however that might be. The whole time he was talking all I could think about is my career in the future. I so desperately want to work in the fashion industry, but I'm starting to fear if I will ever get the chance.

Lately I have been more focused on vintage fashion then I ever have before. I was always interested in the fashion of the 50s and 60s, but it has become more apparent to me how much I really do love it. The full skirts in the 50s, and the short short mini skirts in the 60's are what I'm all about. The make-up, hair, the whole photo-shoot of the clothes for magazines, I'm starting to get so inspired by all of it. I wish I could go to every vintage store and buy everything right this very moment. I also am really interested in intergrating old pieces with new peices, and making them work together. Here are some pictures from a recent photo-shoot with Emma Roberts for Teen Vogue.


photo credit: teen vogue

lovelove, M.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails