My mission this break was to make my room look nicer, well really only because Cellardoor Magazine had asked for some pictures of my room for their online magazine, so I needed to make my room presentable again! You can become a fan of them on Facebook, and see their recent issue of the magazine here. I'll let you guys know when my room makes it's first debut!
I made a cupcake wrapper garland -
I also redid my wall with pictures, and finally put butterflies I had found in my grandmothers thrift store in a shadow box, they look beautiful! -
I hung some of my polaroids with ribbon from lights I put around my windows -
and finally did the eyelash t-shirt I had talked about doing awhile ago, I think it came out really well. It's sparkly in person!
I would say my sick day was pretty successful!
pictures of my new year's eve outfit soon I promise!
oh, and thank you to Emily from Neutral Tuesday for the Haute Mess award! I'm supposed to say seven things about myself;
1. I'm obsessed/in love with polaroid pictures, I have hundreds and recently got a tattoo of a polaroid on my arm
2. I would die to meet Twiggy or Mary Kate Olsen...like really die
3. My goal is to become a stylist, and the show Styl'd on MTV is what I want my life to be
4. My little sister is one of my best friends
5. I can't wait to have my own apartment just so I can decorate everything from thrift stores
6. I love my dog Crystal
7. I hate when people whistle in general, in the car and especially to songs they don't know.