home about outfits runway editorial

Friday, October 9, 2009

Fashion Week

Sorry bloggers! I've been lacking due to exams but I finally have time to update you on my favorites from New York and London fashion week, Milan and Paris to come soon!

New York favorites: Cynthia Steffe, Oscar De La Renta and Milly by Michelle Smith


Cynthia Steffe had the perfect pastel colors and beautiful fabrics, my love Oscar De La Renta never ceases to amaze me with his gorgeous dresses and my new favorite Milly's girly designs, patterns with the most perfect bows that have a Lady Gaga feel blew me away.

London favorites: Lullea (all time favorite) and Peter Pilotto


Lullea my all time favorite made me fall in love with the vintage feel of cropped jackets, bows, big buttons and beautiful colors. Another new favorite Peter Pilotto won me over with his water color fabrics that are amazing!

lovelove, M.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails