home about outfits runway editorial

Friday, October 9, 2009

Updates on TVFU!

I wanted to share with you guys my schedule for Teen Vogue Fashion U, I'm so excited it's in basically two weeks!

I'm signed up for seminars all of Saturday Oct 24th:
1. Tour of the Teen Vogue offices
2. Seminar with Amy Astley from Teen Vogue (hopefully getting her new book
3. Seminar with Aofie Wasser the Creative Director for Teen Vogue
4. Seminar with Ann-Sofie Johansson designer for H&M
5. Seminar with Diane Von Furstenberg!!!!!!

after the seminars I'm going to a special closed shopping event at H&M, which hopefully I'll be spending all the money I have at.

Sunday we get a private screening of The September Issue (I'm so excited!!!) and talk with the director R.J. Culter following with the graduation. Believe me tons of pictures will be taken to document my trip, I absolutely can't wait.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails