home about outfits runway editorial

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pretty in blue

Two things I've been loving lately?
Forever 21 and Tennessee Thomas (whom might I add sat in front of me and C. from Owl Wings while we were in the audience of It's On With Alexa Chung)

I recently found out that Forever 21 brought Tennessee to the studio to try on the new Boutique by Forever 21 (a new line, of all vintage looking items - already loving it). Theres an interview here!

credit: the skinny


What is your favorite thing about boutique by Forever 21?
I love how each piece feels lovely and special but not fussy. You can dress them up or layer them over more casual pieces for a truly unique feel.

Visit the first of the collection here
lovelove, M.

10 comments:

Cindy Whitehead said...

I love these clothes but I really love her hair - makes me want to try bangs again. (-:

I am following you now (-:

_ said...

yes! i love tennessee thomas as well. she's so effortlessly chic.
i would have to say my favourite is the first dress, i would probably wear it everyday.
s.

M. said...

ahh I know I've had bangs they are just so hard to keep up with I gave up! But when I look at her or Zooey Deschanel I want them back!

and yeah shes so chic, and my favorite dress isn't even in these pictures it's on the forever 21 site in the lookbook. I can't wait for everything to come to stores

Bijou's Style said...

I actually went on a forever 21 spree yesterday - bought some really cute stuff including this black lace legging with gold sparkle stripes...sooo cute. nice post!

bijousstyle.blogspot.com

Fashion Wh0re said...

Love the outfits and the heart tights are cute...

http://thefashionwh0re.blogspot.com

C. said...

ah, this is amazing; we should have talked to her! haha

Kristen Leo said...

i love how relaxing and cozy the clothes look. the blue of the shirt in the 2nd pic is my favourite color!

Dylana Suarez said...

This sounds amazing!

Lovely blog!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Hannah said...

I wonder if we'll ever get a Forever 21 here in the UK. Her hair is beautiful.

JOWY said...

TENESSEE IS GORGEOUS AND SO ARE THE TIGHTS WITH HUGE HEARTS.

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails