home about outfits runway editorial

Sunday, November 22, 2009

V Magazine


One thing I love is to is sit in Barns & Noble and grab every fashion magazine there is and read them all, stare at all the pictures and tune everyone out, especially because I get no magazines while at school I've been dying! and missing out!




After seeing that wonderful short film with all the Chanel clothing and accessories made for V magazine that i posted a couple of days ago, I had to go buy a copy of the magazine! I immediately fell in love with it, as do I with any fashion magazine. V magazine caught my eye with the huge pages, colors, and wonderfully chosen fashion ads, and photo shoots. I also very much enjoyed that Natalie Portman was on the cover, and had the most beautiful photo shoot of my life; edgy, raw, masculine and beautiful all at the same time.

Theres pages of collages of celebs at parties with/for V magazine, articles about new up and coming artists/musicians/models/fashion designers. Along with all of this, there was the interview with Alexa Chung I have been dying to get a hold of, along with amazing photographs of her. See the article/interview here





What was my favorite part of the magazine? The "Pin me up, pin me down" photo shoot, based off Pin up girls - done the modern way.
Models: Miranda Kerr, Ana Beatriz Barros.
Photography by Willy Vanderperre
Styling by Olivier Rizzo


to see the whole shoot go here

go pick up the winter 2009/10 issue on stands now! it's worth the $6.50
lovelove, M.

2 comments:

C. said...

I'm obsessed with Natalie Portman in this editorial !

Taylor Kitto / The Little Deer said...

love love love these pictures.

Related Posts with Thumbnails