home about outfits runway editorial

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Teen Vogue Fashion U: Seminars

the seminars I went to at Fashion U:
pictures are better then words

SATURDAY:
1. TEEN VOGUE FLOOR TOUR (I died!)
Entertainment Director's inspiration board

Models!

Clothes Jessica Szohr is going to wear for the Cover shoot!

FASHION CLOSET

love!

^_^

2. Teen Vogue 101 with: Editor in Chief - Amy Astley, Fashion Director - Gloria Baume, Fashion News Director - Jane Keltner, Entertainment Director - Danielle Nassbaum and Associate Editor - Andrew Bevan
Amy Astley lookin stylish in the middle

3. Design and Creative Direction with Creative Director Aoife Wasser



Comments on color choices for photo shoots from Aoife

4. Climbing to the Top H&M with designer of Divided Black Ann-Sofie Johansson
(no pictures! I was too far away!)

5. Diane Von Furstenburg!
me stalking

Diane and Amy <3

the wrap dress, her first show room

Cosmetic line

Sunday consisted of a private screen of The September Issue, a documentary about Anna Wintour and the making of the September issue of Vogue. I was so anxious to see this movie and loved every minute of it. The movie shows you the ins and outs of the Vogue offices, and gives you an insight to Anna's life. I absolutely adore Anna and would die if I met her, but I have to say the movie reminded me of The Devil Wears Prada, only real. Anna was portrayed to be very cold, and not inviting to anyone she did not need in her life, which is how I imagined the editor of Vogue to be. However, I still love her.
Which reminds me Happy Birthday Anna Wintour!

I had the most amazing time, and learned so much from each seminar- my favorite being the seminar with Aoife Wasser, along with the seminars Teen Vogue gave us a bunch of free stuff including a Le Sport Sac tote bag filled with magazines, books, samples of make-up and perfumes and more! Teen Vogue did the most amazing job putting everything together, they even had events at night one being at Juicy Couture and the other at H&M, it was nonstop fun. Everyone that has the opportunity to apply and go next year defiantly should, it really did change my life.

I love you Teen Vogue

lovelove, M.

1 comment:

Collinsxezp said...

Looking at the latest statistics, there have been many cases of unexplained diseases affecting various communities worldwide. Mobile Al Home Health Aides Program He is unable to hold anything in his hands.

Related Posts with Thumbnails