home about outfits runway editorial

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pay Day


I'm alive, don't worry readers! I went home Friday for my interview with Zara and guess what?! I got the job! I'm so unbelievably excited to finally have a job again and ready to have my own money. Everyone there seems really sweet and nice, I'm so happy. Thank you to everyone that commented and wished me luck, you guys are the best readers ever! I left my camera cord at school, so no outfit pictures till Monday but I promise I have them! I'll be back for real tomorrow with the regular "Picture Sunday" post of course.


lovelove, M.

17 comments:

soph // and other things said...

Congratulations on the job!

Unknown said...

well done lovely girl! totally deserved! annabelle x

Andrea said...

Congrats!!! :)

Habin Kim said...

well done, sounds like itll be a fun job, surrounded by beautiful clothes, im so jealous!

Anonymous said...

wow, congrats again! so cool!

having a my first small Giveaway on my blog! if you are interested have a look! ;)

http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.com/2010/05/g-i-v-e-w-y.html

greets!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Well done on the job!! That outfit is so cute!
http://daisymay-dayz.blogspot.com

Kat said...

ohh BOOM!! really happy for you, lucky thing :P :D congrats!!

Ally said...

Congrats hun!!! although u will probably be spending your money faster than your making it working there haha, i love their clothes..

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Congratulations on getting the job!

Catarina said...

Congratulations, I hope you do well and that you have fun!
Oh to have discounts at Zara, especially when the new collection looks amazing!
x

Marina Xx said...

Congrats, that is SO cool :))

Rebecca said...

Well done!!! Get ready to live for pay day.. ;)

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

MsHark said...

congrats on your job! It feels so good to make your own money, not that I would know right now.. lol.

Steph
from http://notjustanotherblondeinbeijing.blogspot.com

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Yay! Congrats! I knew you would get it. :)

Tieka, Selective Potential said...

Aww, congrats on the job girl! ;)

marie said...

congratulations! your suggestions did help; I live near the Willowbrook mall, so a job there would be perfect. <3

Anonymous said...

yay! congrats! I knew you would get it ^.^

Related Posts with Thumbnails