Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dressed Up Occasion

I went to New York City today for yet another exciting event, although I don't want to share about it just yet! I walked around Columbus Circle, ate and finally visited the new Forever 21 in Times Square which was gorgeous (of course) but too filled with people. I managed to find the perfect dress for an event I have coming up, so I guess it was a success even though I was there for less than 20 minutes! haha, I'm such a speedy shopper.

I'm off to Long Beach Island in NJ for the rest of the week with my family, I'll be back soon enough with pictures from the week! Have a good week bloggers!



Silk cardigan and necklace; Forever 21
Graphic tee and belt; Delias
Pants; Zara
Wedges; Target

lovelove, M.

16 comments:

VIEWZFINDER said...

i love your style!
so vintage look, lovely <3

http://viewzfinder.blogspot.com/

Stacey Kay said...

I love this outfit!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Carys said...

You look lovely, you really suit wearing your hair up!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

kataifi* said...

love your outfit...nude colours look good on you...

Panda said...

Your style is so lovely. I can never pull of nudes, rolled up chinos etc. You pull them off effortlessly! :) Great shoes. panda xx

Some Style... said...

very cute, really like the tone of the colors! beautiful!

Rosie said...

OH your hair looks super pretty!

Chloe Trayner said...

I really like the trouser wedges combination. Have a great week.

Catarina said...

Love this outfit, I adore the sof colours. Your hair looks really nice.
x

Liz said...

I love this fresh neutral look Marissa! You look gorgeous :)

Jen said...

everything about this outfit is perfect - i'm in love with all the neutrals! i'm so tempted to check out the forever 21 in times square but like you said, i'm sure it's crowded. i'm always impatient while shopping :P

Ali said...

I love this outfit! Such light and pretty colors, that necklace and belt are both very amazing. :)

I went to F21 today really early and was suprised to see just a few people in there.. it's so strange not seeing it crowded!

taylorkitto said...

that's the problem with f21, so many people! but the clothes (and prices) are definitely worth it :)
love the outfit, dear!

LittleRachael said...

Great outfit!!

Little Rachael Vintage
Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com

Adrianna Traxler said...

Love the look, totally classy but in a fun way. Hope your having fun in NJ

Kelly Lauren said...

gorgeous outfit! love that cardigan and the necklace is divine!

Related Posts with Thumbnails