home about outfits runway editorial

Monday, July 12, 2010

My. Life. Behind the scenes

I'm back with behind the scenes looks at my photo shoot with FIT and Michael Creagh. Not much explanation to these, but they are so fun to see! I'm excited to say that I was asked to guest speak in a celebrity styling course at LIM on my experience with the photo shoot. This is a huge deal for me and such a complement, I'm so honored and thrilled my professor asked me! I can't wait and I'll let you guys know how it goes after of course!







All photos taken by me featuring Micheal Creagh, Amber from MC2 and Blanc de Chine clothing.
lovelove, M.

10 comments:

kate maggie said...

Your life is amazing..I am jealous. These pictures were so fun and interesting to go through! :) Hope you're having a great week so far. x

Jen Hsieh said...

i'm so in love with these behind the scenes shots! it looks like such an amazing experience :)

Carys said...

This must have been absoutely amazing, such great pictures!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

LittleRachael said...

Great photos - very jealous!

Little Rachael Vintage
Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

You lucky, lucky girl! I'd love to just watch one of these shoots

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Looks like you had a really great time!

Daisy Dayz Home

B a la Moda said...

I love photo shoots. They are always glamorous.



xoxo
B* a la Moda

Heather said...

Neat peak behind the scenes. Looks fun!

Meggstatus said...

That is so amazing that you have a styling course in school. It must be such a fun experience to be part of a legitimate photoshoot. You styled the outfits perfectly as well!

glamour. monster. said...

wow im so jealous! i hope to follow in your footsteps one day xox

p.s check out www.twogirlsonecloset.blogspot.com, we're new:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails