home about outfits runway editorial

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Picture Sunday: I'm sorry I was MIA

I apologize for being MIA lately, this isn't like me but this past week has been crazy! As I mentioned in my last post I got the chance to go to LIM and guest speaking in a high school styling course there with my professor from my FIT styling course. It was a great experience, I felt like a teacher! haha! I was so excited to share my experience with the kids and answer questions. I also got some great (promising) news, which I can't share here because I don't want to jinx it, so if everything goes the way I HOPE it will, you guys will know soon. So hang in there!

A Picture Sunday for you guys that miss it!











Back with a big exciting post tomorrow!
lovelove, M.

5 comments:

April said...

They all have very long legs.

Rebecca said...

Twiggy, Hepburn, Meester.... and Alexa! <3

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Stacey Kay said...

<3 that patterned blazer. <3 all the shorts!

xoxo
Stacey Kay
"Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration"
www.goodwillhuntingg.com

Eloisa said...

Legs to die for!
Love the photos, specially the second one, it inspires me.
xo,
e.

Q. said...

I'm so happy for youuuu. I can't wait to hear what you decide ;) Do you know what month that Alexa cover is from? Great pic finds.

xx, Q.

Related Posts with Thumbnails