home about outfits runway editorial

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

200!

Today is my 200th post, woaaaah! Happy 200th! I feel like there should be more for some reason ha! I had off again today, did basically nothing but got my haircut, not that you can tell I just got it trimmed but it feels really soft!




This skirt is from the Tracy Feith line at Target awhile ago, I bought it because of the exposed zipper and pretty button, I couldn't pass up a gold exposed zipper, I think it's so cool.

Surprise apparence from my doggy! Crystal!



Top; Lucca Couture via Urban Outfitters
Skirt; Tracy Feith via Target
Sandals; Zara
Purse; thrifted via my grandma

lovelove, M.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats! you're so cute!!

Carys said...

Congratulations!! Your hair looks so nice, I love the print of your skirt! Your dog is so cute!!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Andrea said...

congrats on 200!

cute outfit :)

Laura said...

Congratulations on reaching 200! :D I love the print of that skirt, and oh my goodness, your dog is precious.

Annie, The Friendly Fox said...

Ah, I love the feeling of a fresh new haircut! Way to go on the 200 posts!
That skirt is so cute, I don't remember seeing it at my Target! It looks so great on you.

fashionjunkie said...

Congrats on your 200 posts! I love your skirt and your dog is adorable!

www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Well done sweety! You don't need to celebrate everything with a party :P

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

ashley said...

congratulations on your 200th!
I never really "got" tracey feith but I'm starting to come around. I like how vintage this skirt looks, and while the black top/sandals are unexpected, it somehow works.'

lovely.

Sherin said...

Happy 200th Post!

You look great. I love the skirt. Its so colourful.

Kat said...

marissa, i wandered into zara yesturday and nearly cried as i saw SO much stuff i wanted (adorable high waisted denim shorts with white hearts and lace embroidery) and floral denim crop tops. yet, i have no money or a job.
you're so lucky to have staff discount!!!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

Happy 200! I used to delete a lot of old entries so I have no idea how many I would have had now.

Cute doggy!!!!!! You look so cute as always!

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit, you look sooo cute! awww and look at crystal! so adorable ^.^

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Exposed zippers are always a good thing. You look lovely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails