home about outfits runway editorial

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Marissa Explains It All at College Fashionista


Exciting news that I'm finally allowed to share! This summer I received an internship with College Fashionista! I had done a feature piece on my university but I am now full time for the summer. College Fashionista recently launched the wonderful new site and everything is looking amazing. I am posting on Monday's for 'Style Advice of the week' using pictures of fashionistas on campus and their outfits. It's so much fun and I'm so thankful to be apart of it.
So check out Montclair State University's College Fashionista! and check back every Monday for a new post from me!
Also follow CF on Twitter and Facebook

lovelove, M.

8 comments:

marie said...

congrats! I have never heard of this site before but I will definately be looking into it...thanks for sharing <3

soph // and other things said...

Congratulations! I've never heard of the site either, but will be checking it out for sure :)

Sami Sandonato said...

this is so great, and neither have i, can't wait to check it out....i may be emailing you with questions, i would love to know how you got this opportunity!

Andrea said...

congrats!!

Jen Hsieh said...

Yay! Congratulations on your internship, that's amazing! :)

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

What a fun internship! I'm sure you'll do so well.

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

wow I had no idea Montclair offered such things. My God-Sister attends that college for her music. If you ever see a white girl with dreadlocks. . that's her and I put those in her hair. My Father-in-Law graduated there for music too. I guess I always just assumed they were a music college. haha.

Jessica said...

Looks like a cool site, congrats girl!

Related Posts with Thumbnails