home about outfits runway editorial

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day dreaming

Today was an eventful day, it started out horrible but ended wonderfully. So big news! I'm going to the Hamptons this weekend for a long weekend with my friends from college. I'm super excited because it's an early birthday celebration for me too, as well as much needed relaxation! I've never been to the Hamptons and I'm hearing it's beautiful so I'm hoping everyone is right. The weather is going to be great too which is a big plus. But I won't be bringing my computer so I'll be gone from Thursday to Monday but I'll be back with many pictures of course!


This is what I wore out today, the shirt and scarf (it has such a cute print, the sun was too bright to see it!) are recent purchases from a local consignment shop, I feel in love with this top because of the polka dots and the peter pan collar! Who wouldn't love it? Also it goes with my "I'm only wearing blue and white to be like Zooey Deschanel" phase I'm going through.

feeding the ducks and swan! :)

Scarf and top; Consignment shop
High waisted jean shorts; Urban Outfitters
Purse; Gucci via my mom
Toms Shoes
Sunnies; Forever 21

lovelove, M.

17 comments:

Rosie said...

I so want to wear this look. that blouse and those sunglasses are making me swoon over here! have a good time in the hamptons!!

Theresa said...

Ah, sounds like an extremely fun trip you'll be having! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.
That blouse is just the cutest thing! These peter pan collars are just killing me. I feel the need for more in my wardrobe. :)

soph // and other things said...

Fantastic outfit. That blouse is so sweet. Loving the phase you're going through, haha. Have fun in the Hamptons, can't wait to see photos!

Alissa Loves said...

this outfit is gorgeous, and i love the sunglasses!

Anonymous said...

you always looks so so cute and lovely! have a wonderful time at the Hamptons!

Avalonne Hall said...

Yay very Zooey Deschanel indeed! OMG so jealous the Hamptons? I would love to go there sometime... well New York City first... of course! Have a lovely time in the Hampton's! I'm glad the weather will be lovely! Have fun!

Sherin said...

That top is so cute. It definitely has a Zooey vibe to it.
Hope you have a great time in the Hamptons.

Carys said...

Lovely pictures!!! Your shirt is lovely, the collar is so sweet!! Have a great time in the Hamptons!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Times of Delight said...

I hope you have lots of fun in the Hamptons :)
And your shirt is really cute

whimsical-wardrobe.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Loooove the blouse!
have fun in the hamptons (:

http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

Poppy said...

Super cute shirt! It looks lovely on you.

Chloe Marie said...

I love your shirt a ridiculous amount. I'm obsessed with peter pan collars at the moment.

MOUSEVOX VINTAGE said...

Your sunnies are adorable and one can never go wrong with polka dots!

rachel red lips said...

haha! i can't think of a better phase to be in :) how'd you tie the scarf like that? i've been trying but no luck!

Kennedy said...

look at your adorable little blouse! i love it <3

ARANXA. said...

you look really pretty :) i love the whole look..
XO,ARANXA

Catarina said...

Great look! The blouse is really cute.
x

Related Posts with Thumbnails