home about outfits runway editorial

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Birthday Part 2

Finally home and exhausted from my eventful day out. My first stop with Greg was Goodwill, I found a couple things which is always great! But I just really love looking through the whole store, I would have been happy just doing that. Second stop was Point Pleasant! Goin' to the ~*JeRzY Sh0Re*~ ya know. It was so much fun, we mainly just stayed on the boardwalk and did the arcade games, I won a Domo stuffed animal! Then ate the famous 'larger than your head' pizza and boardwalk fries, went on the giant swing ride (which is my FAVORITE ride!), played mini golf and to top of the night had some fresh lemonade and funnel cake. It was the ultimate day, I'm so thankful to have Greg in my life.



I had this shirt on hold of awhile waiting for the Zara sale to begin (which is amazing right now, the prices are so low - go!) and only got it for $15! Such a score - as well as my purse on Zara sale right now for $20!


Shirt and bag; Zara
Cut offs; thrifted
Sneakers; Urban Outfitters

lovelove, M.

17 comments:

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

It sounds like perfection. Happy birthday again! <3

liz said...

What a fun day! That shirt is too cute, wish there was a Zara nearby :)

Carys said...

These pictures are so lovely!! Those photobooth pictures have such a lovely old-fashioned feel!
Your outfit is so cute too!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

ana said...

Aw this is adorable, love the outfit and the photobooth photos are awesome

Chloe Marie said...

Looks like you had a great day, happy belated birthday! Lovely outfit and that pizza looks sooo good!

Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love the last shot a lot.

JessS said...

Happy birthday!I love the pizza faces and skee ball is just amazing.

Anonymous said...

looked like so much fun! the photo booth pics are great! and the pizza just yumm....hehe

Raquel said...

I'm from Jersey, gotta love the shore. But not that show! It makes us look bad!

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

Looks like you had a great day. I love the big swing ride too!

Daisy Dayz Home

Habin Kim said...

cute photos, love your top and boat shoes (:

Becky said...

Happy birthday! I love these photos. ♥♥

Estefany @ The Helmet Head said...

I love the pictures, especially the one of you and your boy. It's been awhile since I've taken some of those.

Great top too =)

Unknown said...

Your beautiful. gahhh.
PLus, it looks like an amazing day!
panda xxx

liz said...

P.S. There is an award for you on my blog ;)

Avalonne Hall said...

Whoa looks like you had a wonderful time! Ahhh mini golf, I want to play mini golf! Love your t-shirt, it's so great! I want to go to a boardwalk, Santa Cruz here I come... sometime... soon!

Kelly Lauren said...

One, I love your shirt! Two, what a great way to spend a birthday. Three, I love the pizza pictures, omg! I want pizza now... and last but not least, that last photo of the swing/go-around thingie majig is amaaaaaaaaaazing. wowza!

xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails