home about outfits runway editorial

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

MMBop

First thing's first, I got tickets to see Hanson in July, I can not express how excited I am. I saw them two years ago and it was probably my childhood dream come true, well its happening again and I'm thrilled. They are amazing live, and it's going to be so fun! (I know it's lame to still like them but whatever!)


Okay, on to the fashion related things - I just found the most amazing collages done by V Magazine for their Summer 2010 issue, I'm in love with these, such imagination and creativity were put into each of these collages, V never seizes to amaze me!



credit; fashionista


I officially bought my first item from Zara with a discount, it felt amazing since I've been staring at the clothing and accessories for it seems like forever! I ended up buying these adorable sandals that were on sale, the last pair, and in my size! Dream come true? You bet. Now to buy the rest of my dream list....ha!
lovelove, M.

9 comments:

Hanna said...

I'm so jealous, I love Hanson! And if it's lame to still like them, then I'd rather be lame.

Doris Anne said...

haha, you are the cutest thing. ever.

Carys said...

I absolutely love these collages!!! My friend made some a while ago on her blog, they were quite a similar style. These are so cool, I love the one of the eiffel tower!
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

Leire said...

Awesome pics! Have fun on the concert :)

Unknown said...

i was never a fan of hanson! but that sounds cool anyway, you have a good time!

and those collages are just so amazing.

The Girl said...

those are stunning collages! Its refreshing to see magazines being super creative and artistic :)

http://la-vie-en-vert-2010.blogspot.com/

Claire Nouveau said...

love. these collages are so lovely.
<3
mamushka marie

Anonymous said...

aww, lucky you! have super much fun watching the boys! =) and i love love those collages!

rachel red lips said...

hahaha i was such a huge hanson fan as a kid...theirs is the first cd i ever remember buying...

alex is 8 years older than i am so im guessing he'd definitely roll his eyes if i bought tickets but man it sounds so fun!

<3

Related Posts with Thumbnails